Monday, November 29, 2010

Contest Win!

So this year I have been unusually lucky, which is odd because under the Japanese ideas for a person of my age I am supposed to be experiencing one of the worst years of my life. Maybe I am defeating the odds, I like to think so. One of my favorite blogs Mai and Kat Oshaberi had a contest for their followers in October and Mai drew my name as one fo the lucky winners. I got my package a few weeks ago, but I jsut got the time to sit down and properly write a blog post and take pictures of all the spoils.

Let me first say that Mai (and Kat) were very generous to their blog readers with this contest and I am glad to have been able to take part in it. It was definitely a fun scavenger hunt. So lets see what Mai included in my lucky bag.


All of the following items were included in the TokiDokiesque bag, which looks like it was handmade. Very cute!


Gokunobi Mascara by Canmake


Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss


The Body Shop cheek & face powder in Chestnut


Lancome neutral quad


Victoria's Secret Garden lotion in Pure Seduction


Stilla Pretty in Paris Pallete


Jill Stuart emook


Thank-you so much Mai and Kat! I can't wait to really start using these items! More reviews to come. If you don't already read Mai and Kat's blog, you should check it out here.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats again! We had a lot of fun doing this giveaway. We'll be doing more giveaways in the near future for our followers. Although Mai isn't actively involved with blogging, I make sure that she's involved in other ways since it is supposed to be a combined blog. Hehe!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Let us know how you like the gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kat - I think its good to get her involved! Thanks again for such great prizes! Please pass my thanks on to Mai. :)

    @K Thanks! Will do! I already have one I am working on with one of the items from my pack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like The Body Shop cheek & face powder in Chestnut !!! it looks so pretty !!! it reminds me of the eyeshadows in tartan tale ?

    ReplyDelete