Sunday, March 13, 2011

The status quo...

As many people who read this blog know, I am living in Japan. On Friday afternoon an earthquake of 9.0 magnitude rocked the north-eastern part of this country (Miyagi prefecture) and Tsunamis have hit in various places along the eastern coast as well. My family, friends and I are all accounted for and safe. We are fortunate to live in Tokyo or to the south. The next few weeks and months are going to be hard for this island country. At the moment the aftershocks have lessened and what we all look for information about is regarding the Nuclear Power Plant in Fukushima, but predictions claim we may not be in the clear yet.

Thank you to everyone for their mail, twitter and FB messages. I know I for one really want to help those who have been directly effected by this horrible disaster. If you are curious about doing the same, please check out this website for how you can help.

I will try to update and write more when I can, but at this point my motivation for writing about makeup and fashion is pretty low.

No comments:

Post a Comment