Thursday, March 10, 2011

Super Mario bathtime?



On one of my recent trips to Lush I picked up this Magic Mushroom (木の子ちゃん: kinokochan here in Japan) bubble bar, admittedly purely base on the fact that it looked like the super power mushroom from Super Mario Brothers. Which is a video game that I remember fondly from my childhood.

Here is what the Lush USA website has to say about it:
Magic Mushroom has two distinct scents. In the red cap, there's the nostalgic fragrance of our Yummy Yummy Yummy shower gel (sniff); and in the white bit, we've used our signature creamy vanilla scent. Together, it blends to give you bubbles that smell like a bowl of fresh strawberries covered in cream. There won't be mushroom for anyone else in your life - or bath - when you've got one.

I broke this up and took 3 baths with it, since I believe it is too much to take just one with. I really enjoyed the scent, bubbles and the smoothness left on my skin after the bath. I would purchase this again in the future, but I am more likely to try something new before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment