Thursday, May 19, 2011

EOTD: Park Picnic

Over Golden Week here in Japan, my husband and a friend of ours decided to have a picnic in Yoyogi park. We had a nice time despite the fact that as we were leaving the park it started to rain and we had to run from shop to shop in Shibuya for cover as we didn't have an umbrella and none of us wanted to invest in one. thankfully we made it to the station and weren't too drenched.


For the picnic's makeup I decided to try out some of the pigments I received in my swap with Winnie.


Products used:
CanMake eyeshadow base
MAC Naked Lunch e/s
MAC Kitschmas pigment
MAC Teddy eye khol tight-lined
Revlon Grow Luscious mascara

I think the look turned out pretty nicely considering it was my first time using pigments. I look forward to playing with them more.

Aside from Golden week fun, things have been pretty busy as of late. As some of you may already know, my husband and I are moving to Los Angeles, CA in June. Unfortunately it means that while I do enjoy blogging, has taken a back-burner as I am trying to enjoy and do as much as I can in my last couple of weeks here in Japan. I have more posts in the works so please be on the lookout for those.

And if you haven't already entered my 1st Blogaversary Giveaway, please check it out there is still time!

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment