Sunday, October 2, 2011

NOTD: Essie Carry On

Hello ladies (and gentleman?), long time no blog! For the last month I have spent most of my time trying to learn the ropes at not only one new job, but two! I have to say it hasn't been easy, but I am finally feeling comfortable at both and hope that in my free time I am more motivated to blog again rather than just sleeping. Despite my absence on this blog for about a month, I have managed to acquire some new items through purchases and friends.
One of these items is this new nail polish by Essie in the color Carry On. With all of the warm weather and sunshine we are having here in Los Angeles, it is hard to believe that autumn is actually here. I don't mind the warm weather, but I wouldn't mind some cooler weather so I can breakout some of my autumn clothes and boots. I think this desire for autumn also lead me to this color polish.


Carry On is a reddish eggplant color, which at times reads brown in various lighting.
When I first applied this polish, I wasn't sure if I liked it as I am not used to seeing my nails so dark. It has since grown on me and I am looking for more darker colors to try out. I am open to suggestions if anyone has any they think I need to try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment