Tuesday, October 11, 2011

2011 Fashions Night Out, LA!


Last year was my first time attending the Vogue Fashion's Night Out event, I went in Tokyo and you can read about it here. I had such a wonderful time so I was very much so looking forward to this years event. It took place on September 8th this year and due to the fact that I am now living in Los Angeles, there was a plethora of places that I could go to participate in the event. I however chose to go to the Beverly Center and The Grove which are in West LA. Here are some of the pictures that my husband (bless him for being so patient) and I took of the evening.

The opening ceremony at the Beverly Center, we saw Randy Jackson and Nicole Richie there.





The fashion show that took place at the Beverly Center.



I got to meet Lauren Conrad at The Grove's Nordstrom, she was there promoting her new clothing line Paper Moon. She very sweet in person!



Some of the models from ANTM's current cycle at Express.



Some of the cute cupcakes given out at Bloomingdales.




I only purchased one this that night (despite being tempted to buy many things I wanted), I picked up a top at Banana Republic for 40% that night only.

Did anyone else participate in Fashion's Night Out this year? If so where, I would love to hear about your experience! Also if you are in Japan, you still have a chance to go as its been pushed back to 11/5/2011 this year because they want to conserve energy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment