Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy November!



It's been a rough couple of months here in the city of angels! It seems as though all of my free moments have been spent either supporting my husbands career or with family. Both of these are great, but I also have come to the realization that I need some time just for me and the things I like to do. One of those being to write this blog, which has been pretty neglected lately.

So with the start of the new month, I thought I would share one of my newest changes in recent days. That change being my hair color! I'm now a brunette. For the past few months I had been playing with the idea of dying my hair dark, so this past weekend I finally decided to go for it. I used a L'Oreal cream color hair dye in dark brown. It's one that gradually fades in 28 washes, so I am able to try being a brunette for a while without committing to the color if I want to go back to blonder hair.

How do I feel about this new, dramatic, and somewhat out of my comfort-zone look? It's going to take some getting used to, but overall I am pleased with how it turned out. After being a blonder girl for at least the past six years, it's been fun experimenting with make as it now looks a bit different.

Have any of you ever tried a hair color (or anything) that was out of your comfort zone? If not what are things you would love to try, but haven't?

No comments:

Post a Comment