Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Glam Bag December


After watching so many videos about Birch Box while I was in Japan, I became really curious about sample subscription services. Sadly by the time I moved back to the US, Birch Box was no longer appealing to me as it seemed like the products they were sending out were more like rejected items rather than items people would actually like to use. I recently watched a couple of videos by Michelle Phan and Andreas Choice, which spoke about this new subscription service called My Glam. I checked out the website and saw what they had planned to include in the December bag and decided to take their profile quiz and subscribe. I figured for $10 it seemed like a good deal. Here is what I got in my December Glam Bag:



*The Bag*
Its not the best beauty bag, its definitely cheaply made but for $10 its not bad. And I would rather them spend the money on what is inside, so this doesn't bother me at all!

*Mai Couture** Salicylic Acid Blemish Control blotting paper (full size) valued at $20USD*
In my quiz I had mentioned that I have oily skin and sometimes get blemishes, so I believe that is why I got these blotting sheets. I haven't tried them out yet, but will review them when I do.

*NYX Soft Matte lip cream in the color Istanbul (full size) valued at $6USD*
I just started getting into lip products so I was excited to see this, however I am not sure about the color as I think it may be too pink for my pale skin at the moment.

*Tart Lights, Camera, Action Mascara sample size*
I saw this and was excited as I had been wanting to try it out!

*Urban Decay Original Primer Potion sample*
I love this stuff and was happy to see it, even if it is in the old packaging.

*Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Sin (full Size) valued at $17USD*
One of my favorite shadows in my Naked palette, so I was glad to get this for when I run out....I am almost hitting pan!

Overall I would have to say this service is off to a great start. I hope that next months bag continues with this standard and is as much a value as December's. Has anyone else subscribed to this service? If so what did you get in your bag?

Hope you are all having a wonderful week! I hope this post starts me back on regular blog posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment