Saturday, July 16, 2011

Blogger Love from Nic Nic


When I was in Japan I was fortunate enough to meet upwith NicNic who writes the blog Bangbangsheshoots. Just before I left we had lunch a few times, I suspect if the earthquake had not happened we would have met up more....but such is life. Like many other bloggers who have met her or hung out with her, I can tell you she is great. I am happy to have her as a friend. At our last meetup she mentioned she had something she wanted to give me but had forgotten it so she sent it to me here in Los Angeles. I just got it this past week and it was such a sweet surprise!

I think she was able to key into my love for bath with all of the Lush posted that I have put here and so its full of lovely Japanese bath goodies. The larger bag includes a bath pillow and bath salts and fizzers that smell like cherry blossom. The smaller package includes two bath fizzers in the shapes of Macaroons, they smell lovely as well.
I look forward to using all of these, especially as they are scents I can't find here easily in the US.
Thank you so much NicNic!

No comments:

Post a Comment