Thursday, July 7, 2011

My IMATS LA experience and a little haul



Happy belated 4th of July! Sorry it took me a while to post this, things got a bit busier here in LA after I went to IMATS as my husband finally arrived in the US.

I was lucky enough to attend IMATS in LA this year, after watching videos about it last year I was determined to experience it at least once.

I got there at about 10:30am as I wanted to make sure I would have time to see all that I wanted in case there were lines to get in. Amazingly enough I didn't wait more than five minutes before I was in the door. I think getting there early was a good move in that later on in the day the booths got much busier and items started to sell out. At about noon I met up with Jamie of Maquilagem Masstige and her friend Kat. It was really nice meeting them and we had a lot of fun going around the place together. One could easily spend a lot of money there and I was lucky that I stuck to my budget.




Here is what I got:
6 Yaby eye shadows
2 Yaby corrector concealers
2 MAC eye shadows in Print and Antiqued
1 Z-palette
1 3 eye shadow freedom palette from Inglot with 2 green shades and a highligher (I chose the colors)
1 Stila convertible color in lillium
1 Stila long wear lip color in coquette
2 Hakuhodo eye shadow brushes
1 Sigma E25 (free sample)

Overall I think IMATS was a great and fun experience, I made a couple of new friends and was able to see and try more make up than ever before.

Here are some more photos from the event.








Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment