Friday, July 8, 2011

Fashion : Anthropologie items; lust or bust?

After working my part-time job today I stopped into the mall across from where I am working and tried on a couple of items at Anthropologie that I have been lusting over. When I first saw the Expanding Universe top online I was in love. It had the perfect qwerky but fun fashion that I like. I paired it with the AG Stevie Ankle pants in green. I was inspired to try these on after reading this post on the blog Square Peg for Anthro.





I had never tried on any jeans from AG and ended up really liking these, I just wish the price tag wasn't so high! Sadly the item which I had really been lusting over (expanding universe top) didn't really impress me too much, the colors looked nice but the fit was all wrong. It left me feeling that my chest was lopsided and thus not flattering at all.

What do you think of the green jeans? Would you buy them if you were me? I have also been considering them in red too.

No comments:

Post a Comment