Sunday, July 17, 2011

More fun from the fitting rooms & an OOTD

Apparently I am a glutton for punishment, the reason I say this is because at the moment I can't spend any money but I still go to to some of my favorite stores like Anthropologie and try things on. I tell myself its in the name of research and to stalk items till they go on sale.

Anyway here are a few things I tried on that I loved and some that I think in the end I will pass on. Forgive me for my silly faces, I am honestly no good at taking pictures of myself with my iphone in fitting rooms lol.

After my last post I tried the Expanding Universe top on again and had a change of heart. My father sent me one in navy for my birthday so I tried on the red one today just to make sure I liked the navy over the red. As I expected, the blue was definitely more for me. I do like the red though.



This next item is something I have seem on many blogs, its the lunar cycles top. I avoided trying this on because the feel of the material is pretty rough and stiff to the touch. I have to say thankfully it is softer on than on the hanger, though I am not sure it is for me. I felt that in ways it makes me look pregnant, so I will have to pass on this one.



After checking out the sale area I came across a Loosened Shelby Blouse. I actually liked it and liked the fact that I could wear it in such a smaller size. Though I do believe the next size smaller would have been a perfect fit, sadly they didn't have one I could try on. I also decided to try on the green jeans I love so much again, I think they look good in this outfit. If they were only cheaper!



The last item I tried on is called the gathering tee, it appealed to me as it is a basic but has style. I think if I were to buy this one I would size up and probably pass on the white version as it is pretty shear. They have this in a plethora of beautiful colors.



And finally I leave you with my outfit of the day! I am wearing absolutely no makeup *gasp*, but I am loving it. I have been giving my skin a break over the weekends and since its been warmer I haven't been as motivated to put on a full face.


shirt: Anthropologie Brickwork Tee
pants: the gap Broken-in skimmer crops on super clearance $6.50!
shoes: blowfish
watch: Michael Kors

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I survived carmageddon and got to see an excellent soccer game on tv, congrats to the ladies of Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment