Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A nice day for a...white wedding!

Happy August everyone, time sure does fly by fast doesn't it?

Two weeks ago the last of the cousins who are of marriage age got married, so my husband and I drove up to San Luis Obispo for the event. It was held at the Flying Caballos Ranch. As expected it was a lovely wedding followed by a fabulous reception. I have to say my cousin and her new husband sure know how to throw a party!

For the wedding I wore the Horkelia Shift dress, that I previously mentioned in this post. I styled it with a gold necklace that I layered, some gold teardrop earrings that I made, and some gold heels that I have had for years.

I couldn't find anything that looked like these that either a)didn't cost a fortune or b) didn't look cheap...so as I am crafty I made my own! I have enough parts to make even more though lol. Here is a closeup of my work.



As for my makeup I went towards shades of gold, brown, bronze, and rust.
e/s yaby shadows I purchased at IMATS.
MAC antiqued
MAC satin taupe
top liner MAC teddy
bottom liner milani gold liner
lashes fairy drops lash film type

lips revlon lip stain
cheeks MAC otherworldly
NARS orgasm

Unfortunately not many nice pictures of me were taken (meaning without me pulling some kind of funny face), so I leave you with a nice shot of me and my husband partaking in some wine after the ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment