Friday, August 19, 2011

Hey baby its hot outside..



One of my favorite winter songs is Hey Baby It's Cold Outside, which lead me to think would it be possible to come up with a song about it being hot outside as well? I imagine it would have lyrics about air conditioners, swimming pools, and splashing about on the beach, those are all things one does when it is hot outside right?

It's moving in to the hotter part of summer here in Los Angeles and so I have been making the most of it by wearing my shorts and tanks as much as I can before fall comes rolling in. Although thats not a bad things to me as I love fall fashion and can't wait to try on boots and jumpers when its not around 90F (32C) outside!

Anyway here is my OOTD, for when its hot outside.



top and cardigan: target, shorts: gap (very old!), shoes: Dolce Vita


What do you wear when its hot outside?

No comments:

Post a Comment