Thursday, August 18, 2011

Make it blue...no make it purple?


It is really already mid-August? Time is certainly flying by this summer! I apologize for my lack of blogging recently, a lot has been going on here and my motivation to write has been pretty low. But as you can see I am back in action which is a good sign, because yes things are looking up.

The other day I popped into Target after a job interview and found a top that I had been interested in was now on clearance, that plus the $3 off coupon I had for being a Target mobile member made the price much more affordable given my current income. The question after realizing that I could in fact buy the shirt was which color to choose, there were four total (purple, blue, grey, and green) but after narrowing it down I had two to chose between.


Purple



blue



So as an interesting little blog game I give you pictures of me in both colors, purple and blue. Which do you think I chose?
One of the people who guesses correctly will me drawn at random and be sent a nice little surprise from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment