Sunday, August 21, 2011

Love is in the air


I have come to notice that living in the USA again has its perks but also at times has some minuses. One of those perks is being able to stop into all of my favorite shops anytime I want and not paying a small fortune. This is of course dangerous as at the moment I am not as gainfully employed as I would like to be.

This being said Mr. S and I stopped into Bath and Body Works together last week as we were trying to kill time before seeing Rise of the Planet of the Apes. We hadn't planned on purchasing anything, but I noticed that they had their pocketback holders in stock again and at $0.50 you really can't go wrong. We use the pocket backs religiously here as most places don't give you oshiboris (hot/cold hand towels).

While paying for my purchase, I saw they had their newest scent mini lotion on sale for $1.00! At that price I couldn't help but pick one up.

The Bath and Body works website notes that the keynotes in this are french tulips, apple blossoms, and pink champagne.

I really like the scent, while it is one of the sweeter ones in their line its not so much that you are bowled over by it. Its a young, but not too young fresh scent. Its much more a summer and spring scent to me.

I would repurchase this again at some point, but I am more likely to try out something new beforehand as I like using different scents.

What are some of your favorite scents? I would love to check out some new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment