Saturday, August 20, 2011

The one where she went to work

When I was in high school and university, Friends was my favorite television shows and to this day I still watch it when I can.(Which is technically anytime I want as I own the whole series on DVD, lol) There was just something about the chemistry of all the actors and how they came together to create a very quirky and believe group of friends. I think we all hope to have a great group of friends like that in our lives. That being said you can now guess where I got my inspiration for the title of this post.

After having lived in Japan for so long, I have come to associate the color black with both business and death. I was once told that if you wear lots of black to work it means you are professional. So as it was one of my last regularly scheduled teaching days I figured to black-it-up! I was also anxious to wear my new black capris that I was able to pick up at sale price with an additional 30% off that price making them a steal! Excuse my face in the picture, it was EARLY (before work) and I had asked Mr. S to take the picture, can you tell I am not much of a morning person?


top:Lands End Canvas, capris: Target, shoes: Aerosoles ( I later changes into some pumps at work), bag: Faux Wang from ebay


What are some colors you associate with work attire?

On a side note sorry my posts have been more clothing and less beauty as of late, I have some beauty posts in the works.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment