Sunday, June 26, 2011

Travel: Legoland in Carlsbad

The week after I arrived back in the US, a couple of my friends and their children from San Francisco came down to LA and SD to hit up some of the local theme parks. I couldn't go to Disneyland with them since I already had plans that weekend, but I was able to go to Legoland in Carlsbad for the first time.

When I got there I had really no idea of what to expect, except for the fact that there would likely be LOTS of legos. I was not too far off, in addition to legos there were rides based on the various genres of lego and a special Star Wars themed area.

One of my friends has two sons and they absolutely love Star Wars so it was really fun to watch them get so excited to see the special event area. I have to admit I thought it was pretty darn cool too!

While its no Disneyland or Knott's Berry Farm, Legoland definitely has appeal. I would probably wait to go there again till when I have children of my own though.

Here are a couple of pictures I took with my iPhone from my trip there, don't the Star Wars things look cool!?


No comments:

Post a Comment