Thursday, June 23, 2011

Arrggghhh NOTD

I have discovered that being back in the land where OPI and Essie nail polishes are actually affordable, can and will most likely be dangerous on my pocketbook. In addition to this, my mother is a huge nail polish junkie and will most likely only encourage me.

On my most recent trip to San Diego to deal with my sea shipment of items that we sent from Japan, my mother brought me to her favorite beauty supply store just down the street from her house. They had the Pirates of the Carribean OPI collection there and needless to say we picked up a few bottles. This is the color "Planks A Lot" with the shade "I Juggle Men" over the top to add a bit of sparkle.





I really like how this turned out, though my one complaint is that my nails are already starting to chip! Not sure if its the polish, most likely its me lol.

In other news, I am going to be attending IMATS in Pasadena on Sunday so if anyone here is going lets meet up! And for those who can't go, fear not I will have a full recap for you. Anyone have something they recommend I check out?

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment