Thursday, June 9, 2011

Try try again?

Hello from beautiful sunny California! I am now in the US and I have to say I am experiencing crazy reverse culture shock. Its weird when you feel more at home in a Japanese restaurant or supermarket than you do in the normal ones. I suppose in time it will grow on me again to some extent.

I hit up some duty free shopping on my way here and picked up my first Shu Uemura items. I have to say I am in love! I will review them in an upcoming blog post.

So now to the point of my blog post, the person who was drawn as winner of the giveaway has not contacted me. What should I do? I would really like to send the items to her, but I have no way of contacting her. Should I draw another winner? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment