Thursday, December 23, 2010

EOTD: Lancome neutrals quad


One of the items I recently received as a blog prize is this lovely lancome neutral quad. Since I finally am on vacation from work I decided to play with it and created this very neutral but nice look.

I used the top left color as my highlight, the lower right color all over the lid, the lower left color in the outer corner and the upper right color to line my lower lash line.
After than I lined my eyes with MAC Lord it up liner and used Maybeline Super Film mascara.




Its hard to believe it is already Christmas eve here, boy has time flown by fast!

1 comment:

  1. It looks really nice on you. In the picture it looks like a nice golden color, perfect for the holiday season.

    Time has certainly flown by!

    Merry Christmas to you and your fiance.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete