Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Face: Bioderma Sensibo H2O


After the last of my cleansing wipes was used, I started to consider what I should try next for make-up removal. Should I go back to the biore wipes I love so much, or try something new? In the end I decided to try something new since thats always more fun than using the same thing over and over again. I decided to try out Bioderma Sensibo H2O, as I had read quite a bit about it in the beauty community.
I have been using this for about a month now and I really like it. I don't think I have found any wipes that take off eye makeup as well as this does. In addition this product doesn't burn at all and is very soothing on my eyes. I think the only possible drawback that I have discovered about this product so far, is the price. It is rather expensive, but a little does go a long way.

So here is my break down:

Pros:
works great
soothing, doesn't burn
doesn't require a lot of product

Cons:
Price
Here in Japan the 100ml is 1,260yen, 250ml 2,940yen/ I wasn't able to find a site that sells this particular item in the US, but after searching on ebay the item looks like it runs about $5.99 for the 100ml and about $19-39 for the 250ml.

I hope to try out more Bioderma products in the future as it looks like there are many promising ones I have seen on their website.

What are some products that you have been using to remove makeup?

1 comment:

  1. That looks like it's such a little bottle and it IS quite expensive. It's great that it works well and that a little goes a long way. Thanks for the review!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete