Tuesday, December 14, 2010

OOTD : Channeling Ronald MacDonald?

I've been reading a lot of clothing and fashion blogs recently which have inspired me to try different things with my wardrobe. This is my latest effort, or as my coworkers call it the "Ronald McDonald" or "Where's Waldo" look. I honestly hadn't though about those two characters while getting dressed, but looking at this picture I can see it. Thankfully I like both of those characters, just wish they were girls, lol. So lets get on to the look:
(sorry for the dark picture it was taken with my phone at about 4:30PM)


Gap Cardigan
H&M red & white striped t-shirt
H&M black belt
For Joseph black skirt
American Apparel tights
Steve Madden Oxfords
accessories: gold sideways cross necklace & diamond stud earrings

3 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! It's funny that you're doing an OOTD post cause I'm thinking of doing one soon too. K was with me when I was shopping around for a background drape for when I take pictures. When she asked me why I was looking for that sheet, I sheepishly told her that it was for blogging.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kat - lol! At least you were with K, I am sure she would understand better than a non-blogger frined. ;) I can't wait to see your posts and your sheet!

    @FunnyFaceBeauty - Thanks! It's definitely on-trend this season.

    ReplyDelete