Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Skincare: Spongeables Pedi-Scrub


One of my biggest pet peeves is dry peeling feet. When I was younger I used to take joy in peeling off the dead skin, but now I just feel it is rather annoying. Earlier this week during yoga class I noticed that my feet were yet again dry enough to start peeling, so I stopped by the drugstore in search of a good foot exfoliator. I found this Spongeables Pedi-Scrub on my quest and decided to try it out. A few years ago I was given a Spongeable body sponge as a gift and really liked it so I was excited to try this out. The idea behind this is that it is a sponge with soap in it that lasts a certain amount of washes, depending on how much you use. This one is unique in that it is double sided and has a rough side for exfoliating.
I have been using this product for about a week now and really am enjoying it. My feet have gotten smoother and the dry skin is gone. In addition it has a nice relaxing scent.
How do you combat dry skin?

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, that sounds like something that I need. As the weather gets cooler my heels start to crack. I usually apply a very emolient cream and wear socks when I go to bed at night and usually after several days, it's all better. Petroleum jelly works the best if it's really bad.

    Thanks for reviewing this product and I'm so glad that it's working for you.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kat - Thanks for the tips, mine have been pretty bad this winter and its not even the coldest time yet!

    ReplyDelete