Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blogger Love : from Kat of Mai-Kat Oshaberi

Over the last month or so Kat of Mai-Kat Oshaberi and I have been chatting over twitter, via email, and our blogs. During one of our conversations on twitter about the urban decay naked palette, the MAC shadow Amber Lights came up. Amber Lights is one of my favorite shadows and is in fact my first MAC e/s, which explains why even though mine became a crumbly mess that I keep in a tiny zip-lock bag unable to clean out the pot for back to mac. Kat graciously offered to back to mac some of her extra containers and grab me a new one. In addition to my new amber lights she sent me these wonderful things!

First my sad looking amber lights:


Then compared next to my new one:


The cute card she included, which I am pretty sure she made!


A MAC quad (my first pro quad, time to depot my e/s!) with Mylar e/s:


Some items great for makeup storage and on the go!:


New tweezers from avon:


an NYX cupcake lipgloss in "apple" (fitting if you know my lastname!) and a color design lipstick in "love it":


and finally.....I don't know how she knew I loved macadamia nuts, but I am so happy she sent these!


Thanks you so much Kat!!! You really spoiled me! I am glad to have made such a great friend from beauty blogging! I look forward to chatting more with you online and maybe one day I can make it to Hawaii (still haven't been there!)

I definitely hope you all check out her blog!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I didn't know that you liked mac nuts but figured that it's something associated with Hawaii so I sent it. Plus, I didn't want to send any chocolates at this time because of the high temperatures. Glad that you liked everything!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are such nice people on blogger =) i hope one day you will get to meet them !

    amber lights was one of my FIRST mac eyeshadows too (next to bronze) !!! it's not one of my favorite mac eyeshadows though.

    ReplyDelete