Monday, September 27, 2010

TNOTW: Eyeko Saucy Polish



Its been a long time since I posted some new toes, this week I am wearing Eyeko's saucy polish. Let me first state that generally I steer clear of bright reds, I think its because my complexion and red don't go well. This is not to say I don't enjoy other shades of red, you will just probably never see me rocking MAC russian red in a FOTD on this blog anytime time soon. So when I saw that eyeko had released a red polish that wasn't as red as some others on the market I decided to give it a try. I really like the color and with two coats you get this nice opaque red.



What are some polishes you have been into lately or are interested in for fall?

2 comments:

  1. Nice color! It looks lovely on your toes.

    I really like the Deborah Lippman line of polishes. Discovered them a few months ago. My absolute favorite is Hard Rock, which is a clear polish that you can use as a base coat and top coat. It gives your nails a "gel nail" look.

    Coincidently, I just purchased a set of nail polishes--not sure what brand right now but I wll be posting about it soon.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red hot nails woohoo...!

    I'm into Parado's sparkly purple nail polish. Plum is a fall colour and my mood for purple always peaks in autumn :)

    ReplyDelete