Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fashion: Decisions Decisions

Despite that its still around 35C (95F) here daily, I am already planning for fall. I think in part because I can't wait for the fall weather! With that being said, I have decided that oxfords are going to be my new shoe purchase for this fall as I already have boots I love and booties too. I was browsing stevemadden.com and came across two pairs that I really like, but the problem is I can/only want to buy one. Here is were you my friends and loyal readers come in, please help me decide which to buy! Here are the two shoes I am considering:

(all images from stevemadden.com)

The Trouser style:
*point, they have no laces.
*considering them in either black or brown, but other colors are available like grey or navy.

Trouser in Brown


Trouser in Black


or

The Tuxxedo style:
* has laces
* again considering them in black or brown.

Tuxxedo in Brown


Tuxxedo in Black


So ladies which would you choose? Which do you think I should choose?

Thanks!!

3 comments:

  1. Trouser in brown. The no shoe lace thing is kinda cute and since you are blond, brown would look lovely on you.

    I can't wait for fall too. I bought a perfume that smells like someone is giving you a hug but it doesn't work in 35 degree weather in Tokyo right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Big Roar - Thanks for the advice!

    Perfume that smells like someone giving you a hug, sounds interesting. Which perfume is it?
    Todays weather is even worse, rain and the humidity!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Trouser style because of the no laces. It's slip on so that makes it so much easier to put on and take off, especially in Japan where you have to remove your shoes constantly. I can't give you advice on color since I do not know what your predominant wardrobe color is. I can say that if it were me, I'd go with black since I'm mostly in darker colors like black and blue.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete