Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bath: Tis the season for Lush!

Around the end of last month I started to see a lot of blog posts about the Christmas holiday items arriving at Lush. I had checked my local store at the time and they didn't have them in yet. About a week ago, I went back and low and behold its now Christmas in Lushland! As the weather at night is getting colder and colder, I decided to pick up a few items to use in my bath at night. I got the following bath bombs and bubble bars.


Cinders ($3.95USD)
ビビディ・バビディ・ブー [バスボム] (¥450)



Christmas Eve Bubble Bar ($6.25USD)
クリスマスイブ [バブルバー] (¥650)


The Boog ($6.95USD)
雪だるまのニューイヤー [バスボム] (¥500)



Gingerbread House Bubble Bar ($6.25USD)
ジンジャークッキーハウス [バブルバー] (¥700)

I am definitely in need of something like this to get me in the holidays spirit. There is only a little more than a month till Christmas and despite all of the stores being decked out I am nowhere close to being in the holiday mood yet. Hopefully these help to get me out of the "I'm not going to be in the US for xmas this year" blues.

What are you staying warm with this fall/winter?

2 comments:

  1. All of those are so cute and very Christmasy indeed. I wonder if the Lush here, which is a very small shop, will have some of those Christmas items.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kat - I hope your Lush does, my shop is pretty small too. I sometimes wish I ordered some of the stuff I buy from them online since the ladies at my shop are kinda overly friendly.

    ReplyDelete