Monday, November 8, 2010

Big News!


If you follow me on twitter, you can probably already guess what this post is going to be about, if not well then let me get to it. As I stated in my OOTD : Anniversary style, my BF and I recently celebrated our 3rd year of being together. What I didn't mention is that on that special evening my boyfriend proposed! That's right, we are now engaged! I couldn't mention anything here because we were waiting to tell our friends at a party on 11/5, well that time has passed and I just got my ring last night! So here are a few pictures from that night and of my ring!





5 comments:

  1. That proposal is so cute! Love your ring, it's so pretty! Congratulations to the both of you. I wish you both much happiness in life. I'm really happy for you.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! It's been a really happy time for us. I just hope things continue to be great! I have started to love looking at wedding websites and wedding stuff on etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats brianna !!! have you decided on the date ?
    is the tall guy beside you your fiance or the guy behind the glass ? =P

    ReplyDelete