Monday, January 31, 2011

My 30 for 30 selections

After much thought and deliberation, I chose these items as my finals items for the 30 for30 challenge I am about to embark on.
As I posted earlier this month, the rules for the 30 for 30 are pretty simple. For the next 30 days I will use these 30 items to *hopefully* create 30 different outfits. During this time I am also not allowed to buy any new clothing, hopefully there are no great sales during this next month! I'll blog about my experience here and share all of the outfits I create. I am allowed "extras" like belts and accessories, but nothing more than these 30 pieces.

1 dress:

4 skirts:

3 sweaters:

4 pairs of pants:

5 cardigans:

8 shirts:

3 pairs of shoes:




My final item is a pair of flats I recently ordered that are on their way to me, I will include a picture of them when I get them.

Well wish me luck, I sure know I am going to need it!

3 comments:

  1. Great choices in your pieces. I know that you can do it! Good luck!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kat!

    So far so good, but it's just day 1! ;) I need to work out a system of taking the OOTD pictures for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I think this is such a great challenge. It reminds me of Japanese beauty mags where the girls show 30 different looks with a limited amount of clothing. They always add a few things, though!

    Come to think of it, it will also help us when we are traveling!

    ReplyDelete