Monday, January 24, 2011

When you need a good nights sleep..use a hot eye steam mask!




So I will be the first to admit I am a sucker for most new things, especially ones I find in the drugstore. I first saw these mentioned in an ad on TV and thought to myself "that's a great idea!", I then went on the hunt to find them.

The idea behind these masks is that not only are they scented but they are heated and the steam helps relax your eyes into sleep. After having tried them a couple times, I have to say that while I like the heating element of them the fragrance is a bit overpowering for me.
Pros:
*keeps your face warm on winter nights
* helps relieve stress on my eyes
* price: 5 masks is 498yen. Which comes to about 99yen per mask.

Cons:
* overpowering camomille-like fragrance

Would I buy this again?
I am definitely considering purchasing them again, but if I do I would buy the unscented ones.

What are things you use to get a good nights sleep?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting. Strong camomille fragrance huh? I believe that camomille is supposed to be an herb that helps to relax and calm you so it makes sense that it would have that scent. It's not my favorite scent though.

    Mai likes to drink sake to get to sleep. I remember she was so wound up before a trip that she drank sake so that she could get some sleep. As for me, I don't know, I haven't figured it out yet.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! my mum does too.. when i bought a box on the way to the airport to UK hehe. I really like lavender!

    ReplyDelete