Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sneaky santas!

This past holiday season I had two sneaky santas send me presents in the post, which was a wonderful surprise!


The first was from my friend Stephanie back in California, who I believe is aware of this blog as I have mentioned her here a few times. She sent me a delicious box of See's truffles (sorry no picture, DH and I brought them to share with his parents and thus they have been long gone!) the other item was this very interesting paint & peel nail polish by Sula in the color Tango.


The other sneaky santa was non other than my dear blog friend Kat from Mai Kat to Oshaberi. In the past few months I mentioned on twitter how I LOVE Ryan Reynolds and was so happy that he was People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive for 2010. Kat not only sent me one issue of the Sexiest Man Alive issue, but another one with an alternate cover of Ryan. Definitely has been great holiday reading and since my DH is into movies he can read them too and doesn't even notice that I look at the pictures of Ryan more than anything else, lol. In addition to the magazines, Kat also sent me this Grow Luscious mascara by Revlon. She had recently reviewed it on her blog and I was very interested in trying it out, but the inflated price for it here in Japan kept me from purchasing it myself.

I want to say thanks to my sneaky secret santas of 2010! I am very grateful to be blessed with such kind people in my life. If you are interested in reviews of these two products let me know.

1 comment:

  1. surprises of such are the best! Ryan is pretty hot :p

    ReplyDelete