Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fitness: Meet my trainer


While I am not as big as some of the participants on [The Biggest Loser], I would still like to have a body I am comfortable in. For this reason I have been doing the [30 day shred] by Jillian Michaels. I have been doing it at least 3-4 times a week for about 3 weeks now and have started to notice a change in parts of my body and in my endurance. When I first started on level 1 it was really a challenge for me, however now I am able to work level 1 like a pro and I still feel the burn and sweat. I think what makes this workout really easy to do is that its only 20 minutes long, although its an intense 20 minutes. With other videos I own I often think to myself "ugh I don't wanna do that for an hour", but with this its really hard to say that to.
Has anyone else tried Jillian Michaels as a trainer, via her videos? Any healthy tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment