Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Haircare: Rose de Marrakech


My hair is both color and perm processed(highlights and a year-old Japanese straight perm), so I am always on the hunt for products that will help to soften it and make it look less damaged. After having read various blogs and seen various youtube videos about argan oil, I became very interested in trying it out. As I have written before, I live in Japan so finding argan oil here was no easy task. Finally after about a week or so, yesterday I found a product that had it in it at my local Sony Plaza store. I found the Argan Oil Hair Conditioner by a brand here in Japan called Rose de Marrakech. For 1,365yen I got a tube of it and the Ghassoul Clay Shampoo bundled together.


My review, well at this point I have only used the set once, but I really like it. My hair is smooth, soft and shiny. In additon it smells like roses! I would recommend this set to anyone who has damaged hair here in Japan, it works nicely and is pretty affordable for a trial set. Until I can find actual argan oil itself, this is a pretty good substitute.


No comments:

Post a Comment