Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nails: I love Yokohama by OPI


When I was younger the only type of nail polish I used was that disgusting stuff to keep you from biting your nails. It was my mother's plan to get me to stop biting them. It never really worked and eventually I found ways around having that disgusting taste in my mouth. Of course over time I eventually outgrew my nail biting and now have natural nails to put polish on.

One of the spring trends here in Japan was peachy/pink nails. Of course my complexion is not as dark as the Japanese but I found a cute color I really loved by OPI. I liked it even more after I found out its name, "I love Yokohama". Although OPI is one of the more expensive brands here, I figure once I move back to the states this polish and its name will bring back good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment