Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Skincare: Foot Pee! Pack



Japanese drugstores really are a place to find some pretty interesting things. One of the things I picked up last weekend was this, the "Foot Pee! Pack". With summer and sandal-wearing season coming up I figured it was about time to do something about my dry feet. This product looked like it might do the trick.
So what is it and what does it do, you ask? Well for about 1,800yen (18.00USD) you get a package with two plastic booties that have this pink rose-scented goo inside. The idea is that you are supposed to sit with your feet in these booties for 30mins to an hour, then remove the booties and wash your feet. After about 5-7 days your feet are basically supposed to shed all of their dry skin and look clean and fresh.
I fianlly used my pack on Tuesday night while I was watching "Back to the Future" with my bf.(we are on an 80's movie kick) So far the great peel/shred of my dry skin hasn't happened yet, but I will keep you posted. This is just one of the more "interesting" things you find in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment