Sunday, May 23, 2010

Makeup: NARS haul



I had decided on Friday that after my part-time job on Saturday I was going to stop by the Yokohama Sogo (the closest department store near my house that carries NARS and MAC) and check out the NARS brand. I wasn't sure if I would end up buying anything, but its always fun to go in there and check out whats new.

When I arrived at the counter the woman was very helpful. She had asked me if I was interested in anything in particular, so I told her I was interested in the laguna bronzer and the Orgasm blush. Having heard about both of these via blogs and youtube I was curious to see what they would look like on my skin. She had asked me if I had time for her to try them on my face and since I was just off work I was game. In addition to the two products I was interested in, she also used the Copacabana multiple, Love Devotion lipstick, and Orgasm lip gloss.

I ended up really liking the way the bronze and blush looked together, so I purchased both in their full-sizes as the duo is not available here in Japan. I already have a highlighting powder so I wasn't too keen on the Copacabana multiple. I did like the look of the lipstick and lip gloss combo, so I may have to go back later and pick them up. I also want to try the NARS shear glo foundation, but I have decided that I have to wait till the last of my Perscriptives is gone. Which if I time it right will be just after summer is over, till them I will use that and my LM tinted moisturizer.

Anyone else using NARS? Any products that should be given consideration?

No comments:

Post a Comment