Monday, July 12, 2010

Beauty: Nivea My Leg Beauty lotion


I was checking out a new drugstore that had opened up near my house when I spotted this new item from Nivea Japan. According to the packaging it is a gel that is supposed to make your legs feel firm in addition to help make them feel smoother and cool. The thing that caught my eye about this product is that it was made with natural ingredients. The firming properties are from green tea and strawberry extracts. I will say when I bought this product, I had very little expections. I bought it mainly because I wanted to try out a lotion/gel and it was on sale and smelled nice.
So what are my thoughts?

After having used the lotion for a week, my legs feel smooth but no smoother than they did before as I always use lotion on them after a shower. As for the firming, I haven't notice any changes but I didn't expect any either. What I do find quite nice about this product is its cooling properties. Recently its been very humid here in Japan and after a nice warm shower this product makes me legs tingle and feel nice and cool just before heading off to bed.

Overall the smell and cooling properties make this a product I would buy again, but purely for use in the summer. During winter I prefer to use a thicker cream.

Have any of you tried this lotion or something similar?

1 comment:

  1. haha oh my gosh! i am visiting family in fukuoka japan and like litterlary just got back from the drug store and happened to buy the same product! i came on google to look up this product and found your blog...how funny! a lotion similar that is really good is nivea my shillote(sp?) very nice lotion!

    ReplyDelete