Monday, July 5, 2010

Blogger Love: Bihadadiaries



Last week K(bihadadiaries) and I were chatting via twitter about iviscents. She got her order from them in 9 days after having placed it online. For international online shopping without paying for any kind of express shipping, that is pretty amazing! Later she was so sweet and offered to send me a couple of samples from her order. I just got her package last night, she was too generous! Not only did she send 2 samples of products she got from iviscents (the ozone soap and sandcastle body frosting), she also included EDM Medium Bronzer, Skinfood sleep mask, Missha BB cream in #23, and some camu camu! This package totally made my day after a gloomy and super humid day! I can't wait to try it all out!

Thank you so much K!! I hope I get to meet up with you in Kansai this summer!
If you don't already read her blog, I think you should definitely check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment