Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Beauty: Pure Smile beauty masks


The current trend I recently noticed while walking through my local drugstore are these masks. Naturally I was curious about them so I picked up about 10 of them! I think I honestly know why products come in so many variations, its so that us beauty junkies end up buying them all! It's like pokemon, I had to collect them all...or at least try. It turns out there are actually 18 different kinds. Thankfully they are only 105 yen each, so it was not too bad on my wallet!

I have used a couple of them now and find them to be really hydrating and moisturizing. I have normal to oily skin and they didn't leave my skin feeling like the grease ball that is usually is during the hot summer months, so that is definitely a plus!

These are from Korea, so there is a likely-hood you may be able to find them outside of Japan. Has anyone else tried these masks or is curious to try them out?

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I am having a contest for 6 M.A.C products.
    http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete