Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My birthday schwag!

I thought since I just had my birthday, I would show you some of the things I got. Some of this was given to me by friends, family and bf and a few things were gifts I "gave" myself.

*Top Shop Sunglasses: These are one of the gifts I bought for myself. I got them at the Top Shop bargain sale in Yokohama. I got them for 1/2 price!


* dresses from Target: My mom picked out these dresses from Target. Very cute and functional.

*Express Maxi dress: My mother had asked me to pick a few things I want and to send her images, so I looked on the Express website and found this Maxi dress. Its really soft and great colors, I just need to have it shortened a bit as I am only 5'2" and even with tall shoes it is too long.

*Captain EO t-shirt from Tokyo Disneyland: My BF and I went to TDL as part of my week-long birthday celebration and I picked this t-shirt up as a memento of it. Its super soft and great for sleeping.

*Cynthia Vincent Sandals from Target: I am absolutely in love with these, they go great with almost anything. I loved them so much I asked my mom to pick up another pair if she could for a backup. These clearly were not made to be walked in as much as I walk in mine, but they are cute and comfortable. (these are the backup pair)

* 2 pairs of earrings: The blue pair was from a Japanese English teacher at the school I work at, her birthday is 2 days before mine so we exchange gifts each year. The pink pair is from one of my BF's coworkers, who I always exchange omiyage (souveniers) with. I have met her a couple of times and she is really nice.

*YSL volume effet faux cils: This was a complete surprise to me. My good friend back in California Steph secretly found my Amazon wish list and sent this off to me. I have wanted to try it for a while now (but didn't want to pay Japanese prices), I am still using my HR lash queen so I will post a review of this once I start using it.

*MAC Otherworldly blush: This was one of the things I bought myself. Winnie at eleventh0fapril (you should check out her blog, she is awesome!)snatched this up at the MAC warehouse sale in Canada and she was selling it on her blogsale. I had heard alot about this blush and decided to pick it up. Its a really nice bronzy gold color.

*64GB Apple iPod touch: My old 32GB iPod video decided to die about a week before my birthday and so my boyfriend recycled it at the apple store and got me a new 64GB iPod touch. Its really fun, but I am still learning how to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment