Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jewelry artist?

I have always been a creative person, which is probably why things like make-up and crafting appeal to me. I have been making my own various types of jewelry since high school and have recently started up again. I was inspired by a necklace my friend Steph had on her Amazon wishlist and I immediately thought "I can make that!" And well I did!


Here is a picture or her wearing it. It can also be worn with the long chain of flowers in the back.

(photo is from Stephanie)

What do you guys think? What are some jewelry designs that you like? I would love to see pictures for more inspiration!


1 comment:

  1. I think its really cute. I make rings by taking old brooches and earrings and putting them onto ring bases. I find if you go on etsy.com they have a lot of different types of necklaces. You might find some inspiration there. I couldn't make the photo bigger so I couldn't see all the details...how did you make it?

    I am having a giveaway on my blog right now if you want to check it out
    funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete