Sunday, July 4, 2010

Japan: Tokyo Disneyland


As part of my birthday celebration, my bf and I went to Tokyo Disneyland last Thursday after work. Something that Tokyo Disneyland does that the other parks in the world do not, is offer an After 6 passport. It's nice because you get to spend about 4 hours (from 6PM till close) in the park for a fraction of the cost, the After 6 passport costs 3,100yen ($31USD) compared the the regular admission price of 5,800yen.


In addition to going in honor of my birthday, yesterday was the first day of Captain EO's return to Tokyo Disneyland. The last time I saw Captain EO at Disneyland had to have been when I was about 15-16 years old, I have seen it on youtube since then but of course its not really the same. Watching it again at Disneyland after all these years, really brough back happy memories of my childhood. It's sad that it took Michael Jackson's death to bring this back to Disneyland, I honestly like this much better than what replaced it (Honey I Shrunk the Audience). We also got to check out the revamped Monsters Inc. ride, which I recommend checking out if you have a chance to as its alot of fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment