Friday, July 23, 2010

Nails: Eyeko Polishes


This is my review of the Eyeko nail polishes.

After having seen a few blog posts by other beauty blog
gers about these nail polishes, I was curious to try them out myself. I bought them in the following colors. (all descriptions are from eyeko.com)

Eyeko Posh Polish
(For ladylike nails this chic taupe shade wins hands down. )

Eyeko Vintage Polish
(The only green to be seen in! Stay on trend with this lush jade green hue. )


Eyeko Coral Polish
(Dreaming of Ipanema beach? This flattering coral bright will get your toes resort-ready.)

And if you spend more than 10GBP and enter a special code they throw in a little something extra, in my case it was the Tea Rose polish.

Eyeko Tea Rose Polish
(A soft pink cream that is the picture of pastoral elegance.)

I have worn both the coral polish and the posh polish now and absolutely love them. They offer nice coverage in 1-2 coats and are great colors. The coral polish is especially unique as I haven't found another polish that is in this color, anything remotely close is usually has more orange in it.

My only downfall to ordering when I did is that they just released the rain and saucy polishes and they look great. I am especially interested in the rain polish, as it looks like a great matte baby blue polish thats not too bright!


Has anyone else tried eyeko polishes? If so what did you think?

3 comments:

  1. That's SOO cool that you live in Japan!! I'm based in Tokyo.. how long have you lived in Japan? :)

    love the polishes on you, the coral polish is perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We SO need to do another Tokyo meetup - including Nic Nic. I'll go to Tokyo for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nic Nic - Thats exactly how I felt when I found your blog! Yey for living in Japan. :) I have been here for 5 years now! For 1.5 years I was in Hyogo/Osaka and then I moved to Kawasaki 3.5 years ago.

    Thanks! The coral is definitely my favorite of the bunch!

    @K - I completely agree! I think it will be a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete