Friday, July 30, 2010

Travel: Oiso Long Beach!

Summer has finally arrived in Japan and with it comes the awful humidity that makes me feel gross! In all of my previous years here I have worked summer school at the preschool where I have my part-time job, however this year they didn't need me to help out so I have a lot of free-time on my hands. Generally when I have time like this I like to travel and get outdoors, but in this heat I tend to stay inside and sit in front of my fan/AC as much as possible! My boyfriend being the awesome man that he is knew that I had been looking for swimming pools and ways to cool off outside, so he suggested we go to Oiso long beach. It was a lot of fun despite it being very windy and rainy. I hope we can go there again when the weather is better!


The Oiso sign just outside of Oiso station.


The longest pool in Japan!


Finally swimming in a swimming after a 5 year absence!

No comments:

Post a Comment