Monday, October 25, 2010

Nails: NOTD Essie Sew Psyched



In continuing with my muted fall colored nails, this week I am wearing Sew Psyched by Essie. This is my first Essie polish and I have to say I really like it. I found the texture really nice and it went on very easily. The picture below is two coats and topped with my First Kiss brand top coat.

Many bloggers have mentioned that this is a possible dupe for the Channel Khaki vert polish. Having tried the actual Chanel polish on in the store I would say that the Chanel is much more green than this polish. Sew Psyched is much more grey in color and depending on the lighting gives off a green color.

In the end I actually like this one much more than the Chanel and it was cheaper too!

4 comments:

  1. I almost picked this up the other day. It looks like such a great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am wearing khaki vert (from a manicure, i don't own it) and this looks so much prettier! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just might need to check out some khaki green nail colours soon! Essie are so expensive in japan though...

    Oh i have never been to gunman. My sister suggested it actually. Will have to research about it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Funny Face Beauty - thanks!! I like how it gives off two different colors depending on how you look at it.

    @PoorCollegeStudent - I couldn't agree more! :) I think this is in the Essie seasonal pack they sell at Sephora.

    @Nic NIc - I agree, I wish I knew why they felt the need to double the prices! Its not like it costs that much to import it. The Sony PLaza near my house has the OPI swiss collection....I really want to get one polish from it but I have been trying to "be good" :)

    Yeah when we went to Gunma it was our first time, if you want I can give you the info for where we stayed.

    ReplyDelete