Monday, October 18, 2010

Nails: TNOTW Eyeko Rain Polish


When I ordered the eyeko saucy polish featured in my last tnotw, I also ordered their rain polish. I was really excited to try this polish out since I really love slate colors. I have to say this color does not disappoint! Its very opaque and after two coats you get a beautiful slate blue nail. I definitely am seeing a trend in my recent color choices, lots of muted blues, greens, browns ; which can only mean fall is in the air!

I also have to say that I am quite impressed with the eyeko polishes in general, they dont seem to chip easily and last for about 5 days or more before they do. I will definitely use this one on my fingers at some point soon too!



What shades are you digging this fall?

3 comments:

  1. That's a really nice color!

    Right now I'm still sporting pink. It'll be that way throughout the month of October in honor of breast cancer awareness. Kind of corny but I wanted to show my support in some small way.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty!

    I had a list of polishes i wanted to wear, a mix of dark colours but I am far too lazy to paint any nails right now LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kat - I am thinking about painting my toes pink next. I have this beautiful rose shade that is begging to be used. I like the idea of showing your support for breast cancer awareness. :)

    @Nic Nic - lol, I understand how you feel. this has been on my toes for a while I just finally took the picture I needed for this post. I usually leave my nails painted till it starts chipping then I am guilted into taking the polish off.

    ReplyDelete