Monday, October 4, 2010

Nails: NOTD Chanel Khaki Rose



First let me say thank you to everyone who commented on my previous post regarding this polish collection. In the end I still didn't know which polish I wanted to bring home with me till I stopped by the Chanel counter in the Yokohama Takashimaya yesterday. I was torn between picking up something wearable and something funky, in the end I was sensible and chose the more wearable color khaki rose. This was not before I took the testers of all three and painted one nail each with them, then walked all the way outside to see what they would look like in the sunlight! Yes I am that crazy! Although given the price for these polishes I think it was a good idea to really make sure which I liked best on.

So now I present to you my first Chanel product: Khaki Rose. I cut my nails short before applying it as I think darker polish looks better on shorter nails.

5 comments:

  1. a nice splurge! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nic Nic - it totally was! I don't know if I will be buying anymore Chanel anytime soon though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really beautiful color. I think that it will go well with whatever you wear and can be worn at any time.

    Thanks for sharing as I was really curious as to what the khaki rose looked like. No, I'm not planning on splurging. At that price, I'm satsified just seeing it on other people's nails.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty on you. Not sure if I could pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kat - Yeah I don't think I would recommend splurging, the color is great but I think it may get duped in the future.

    @PoorCollegeStudent - I wasn't even sure I could, but so far so good. Not sure how well I can rock this at work since they are kinda conservative there, but I will try.

    ReplyDelete