Sunday, October 24, 2010

OOTD: Anniversary style

I have never done an outfit of the day post, because a) because I am kinda body shy and b) don't always wear new outfits. Recently I have started reading a couple of blogs that have really inspired me to put together new looks from my closet and by aquiring new basic good pieces. And since I really liked this outfit I threw together for my 3rd year anniversary with my BF, I present to you my first OOTD.


Tucker for Target dress (similar here)
H&M belt (similar here)
Gap Cardigan (similar here)
American Apparel opaque pantyhose in black (found here)
Steve Madden "Intyce" boots in black( found here)


I had seen many posts with the Tucker dress online and am glad I picked one up, my only thing I don't like that much is the elastic on the lower parts of the sleeves. Since I have bigger arms it starts to dig into my arm a bit which can be a bit uncomfortable after a long period of time. I combatted this by throwing the cardigan over it and then rolling the sleeves upward so the elastic was guarded by the fabric of the dress. I hope that made sense!

As I am inspired to throw together more unqiue outfits I may post more OOTD posts in the future!

3 comments:

  1. Nice OOTD! You look really nice.

    OMG! Your BF is so tall! It's funny because usually it's the other way around with the asians being on the shorter side. You two make such a cute couple!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to live in Japan! It must be so different over there! Great OOTD! It looks very cute!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this guy! haha. he's so tall ! Alex, my bf, is about a foot taller than me. it's kinda cute =) we're kinda the same, but opposite. Alex is italian, i'm chinese =P

    ReplyDelete