Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bath: Lush Haul and Review



Like most ladies after a hard day at work or a long week I like to relax with a nice bath. In Japan it is particularly nice as the bath tubs are very deep and when I sit in mine the water level is over my shoulders. After having stayed at an onsen (hot springs) with my bf last weekend I decided to take more baths at home and dropped by my local Lush and pick up a few things. I ended up purchasing two new items and one item I have purchased a few times.


Honey Bee bath bomb
I have purchased this item a few times and really love it. I like the nice honey smell it gives off.
Space Girl Bath Bomb
This is a first time purchase. I have always thought this bath bomb looked cute in its space ship mold, so I finally decided to buy one. I haven't tried it yet, but it smells like black current and has glitter on the outside.
World Peace Bath Bomb
When I stepped into the store this time, this was the first bath bomb I saw. I immediately picked it up and fell in love with the peppermint smell. I used it this past Tuesday and really enjoyed my bath. The water was a lovely blueish-green color and smelled minty and relaxing. I think I will defintely buy this one at least once more.

Has anyone else tried these or any other Lush products? What are your thoughts and do you have any you would like to reccomend?

2 comments:

  1. These look great, great of you to share !! I'll have to try them out :)

    I see you entered my contest however I dont see you as a follower please follow to have a valid entry :)

    Good day to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me!

    I just followed again, hopefully it worked this time. :)

    ReplyDelete